If you upgraded to the most recent operating system version on your BlackBerry Torch then you may have run into some annoying issues on your phone. Version .600 of the OS has some issues with blank screens but the biggest issue for theme lovers is the inability to get into the theme options menu. This prevents the user from being able to reset the theme’s wallpaper as well as being unable to turn off Universal Search and use Application Shortcuts.
There is actually a really simple fix for this annoying bug, all you will need is BBSAK and ribbon_app cod file below
- Simply install BBSAK(If you don’t already have it)
- connect your BlackBerry via usb
- Choose the install COD option
- locate the COD file on your hard drive
- wait for your BlackBerry to reboot