Overview of BlackBerry ThemePark Video by TheBerryFix.com
Some Common Questions and Answers:
Question: How Do I Download and Install Themes on this site?
Answer: When purchasing a single theme from http://www.BlackBerryThemePark.com you will be emailed a link. This theme is an OTA (Over the Air) link and CAN NOT be installed from a PC using Desktop Manager or by placing it on an SD card. You must click on the link from your BlackBerry and download it directly to the phone.
Q:I see a theme for my phone but I need to upgrade my OS before I can use it:
I get this question fairly often and for lack of enough time to do a tutorial justice I am going to refer you to some well done tutorials done by CrackBerry.com
Question: I have just downloaded a theme and now my email messages and my text(sms) messages are all lumped into one inbox, can I fix this?
Answer:ABSOLUTELY!! This is due to your messages settings. To resolve this issue you need to go to Messages, hit the menu button, scroll down and select options, then general options. Once inside general options scroll down to the line that says Email and SMS Inboxes. You will have 3 options here, theme controlled, separate, combined. By selecting either Combined or Separate you will keep this from changing each time you select a new theme.
Q:How do I know what OS(Operating System) I have
A:The OS version is found by going to your Options then to the About section
The current landscape of BlackBerry Handsets means that it can be very tricky to find the theme that will work for your particular phone so I am going to try to make it as easy as I can to give you the tools so that you can accurately decide what themes will work on your phone BEFORE you purchase.
- Know your OS version: This is one of the most important things a new BlackBerry user needs to learn, this is the key to determining whether or not a theme or application is going to work with your phone. Do NOT assume that because it says it’s for the Curve that it will work for every Curve.
- Realize This is a Digital Product: Just like any other type of software I have to take steps to protect my themes from theft, because of these protective measures sometimes the link you are sent won’t work for you(this doesn’t happen often but it does happen), PLEASE do not go leave a 1 star rating on Google Checkout saying that you were ripped off, all you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know your phone: Unfortunately R.I.M. has decided to go for Brand recognition over consumer friendliness so there are multiple phones titled under the same name(Curve, Bold, Storm, etc) but the compatibility is not always relevant to this title designation.
- I Answer E-Mails: If you aren’t sure about something, send me an email. I am more than happy to answer potential customers’ questions so that you end up with a positive experience here.
- 5.0 OS Themes: If a theme is marked as a 5.0 Theme then it is not compatible with ANY pre 5.0 OS builds PERIOD, new feature compatibility has been added to the 5.0 Operating System to enrich the user experience but they will not operate properly on older versions.
- Premium Membership: Sometimes there is a conflict when "Free Users" upgrade to "Premium", if this happens all you need to do is send me an email with your transaction number and I can make the switch quick and easy